2009年1月6日星期二

you will be hereand

(oh baby baby)(oh baby baby)oh baby babyhow was i supposed to knowthat something was't right hereoh baby babyi shouldn't have let you goand now you're out of sight,yeahshow me how you want it to betell me baby'cause i need to know nowoh becausemy loneliness is killing me(and i) i must confessi still believe (still believe)when i'm not with you i lose my mindgive me a signhit me baby one more timeoh baby babythe reason i breath is youboy you got me blindedoh pretty babythere's nothing that i wouldn't doit's not the way i planned itshow me how you want it to betell me baby'cause i need to know nowoh becausemy loneliness is killing me(and i) i must confessi still believe (still believe)when i'm not with you i lose my mindplease give me a signhit me baby one more time(oh baby baby,ooh)(oh baby baby yay ,ayeah)oh baby babyhow was i supposed to knowoh pretty babyi shouldn't have let you goi must confessthat my loneliness is killing me nowdon't you know i still believethat you will be hereand give me a signhit me baby one more timemy loneliness is killing me(and i) i must confessi still believe (still believe)when i'm not with you i lose my mindgive me a signhit me baby one more timei must confess thatmy loneliness is killing me nowdon't you knowi still believethat you will be hereand give me a signhit me baby one more time

没有评论:

发表评论