2009年1月6日星期二

yesterday once more

when i was young i'd listen to the radiowaiting for my favorite songswhen they played i'd sing alongit made me smilethose were such happy timesand not so long agohow i wonder where they'd gonebut they're back again just like a long lost friendall the songs i love so wellevery sha-la-la-la every wo-wo still shineevery shinga-linga-lingthat they're started to sing so finewhen they get to the partwhere he's breaking her heartit can really make me cryjust like beforeit's yesterday once moreshoobie do lang langlooking back on how it was in years gone byand the good time that i hadmakes today seem rather sadso much has changedit was songs of love that i would sing to themand i'd memorize each wordthose old melodiesstill sound so good to me as they melt the years awayevery sha-la-la-la every wo-wo still shineevery shinga-linga-lingthat they're starting to singso fineall my best memoriescome back clearly to mesome can even make me cryjust like beforeit's yesterday once more

没有评论:

发表评论